MINISTRIES AT FAI
Caring for People and God’s House
At Fresh Anointing Impact Church, we know that everyone who becomes a part of our family is at different stages of life and has different needs. Our goal at FAI is to offer you a ministry experience that meets you where you are. Whether you are ready to use your God given talents to serve in a specific ministry or whether you want to simply be a part of a ministry, we are here to support your personal and spiritual growth. Take a closer look at our ministries below.
- Impact Christian Education
- Impact First Impressions
- Impact Generations
- Impact Greeters & Ushers
- Impact Intercessors
- Impact Life
- Impact Marketplace
- Impact Media (Sound/Art)
- Impact Member Care/New Members
- Impact Ministers
- Impact Outreach
- Impact Protect & Serve
- Impact Public Relations
- Impact Relationships
- Impact Track
- Impact Training & Development
- Impact Worship & Arts
The Impact Christian Education Ministry consists of both Impact Christian Education and Impact Marketplace ministries. FAI’s Christian Education ministry focuses on the spiritual growth of FAI members via educational and discipleship programs.
FAI Impact Christian Education Discipleship Academy Weekly Online Access
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 489 187 4638
One tap mobile
+1-929-436-2866 US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
December Scripture Study:
1st Sunday: Acts 14:19-28
2nd Sunday: Acts 15:1-21
3rd Sunday: Acts 15:22-35
4th Sunday: Acts 15:36-41 and Acts 16:1-10
IMPACT Christian Education
Listen to previous FAI Impact Christian Education Discipleship Academy lessons.
The purpose of the First Impressions ministry is to open FAI’s entry doors to visitors and members and welcome everyone into FAI’s doors with an open heart and a friendly smile.
The purpose of FAI Impact Generations is to spiritually equip all generations to serve their community inside and outside the walls of the church. Impact Generations includes children’s ministry, youth ministry, and senior saints.
In Children’s Ministry we are teaching our children the basics with weekly bible lessons, craft activities, and music.
In Youth Ministry we encourage and support teens by discussing daily challenges in life and equipping them to handle the circumstances in life.
Senior Saints is a ministry that shares it’s love through monthly volunteering in the community and supporting other ministries within FAI.
Our ultimate goal is to bridge the gap between generations through volunteer and mentoring programs.
FAI Greeters assist with helping visitors feel welcome at FAI. FAI Ushers help maintain order during service and other church functions by assisting with seating and directing church members during offering, communion, and special events.
FAI intercessors seek to help connect people to Christ through prayer. The Prayer Ministry aims to intercede to Christ on behalf of our Pastor, individuals, and the church corporately in prayer. We will not seek our own will through our own efforts but we will humbly come before God with a repentant heart seeking His will. We submit to Jesus Christ as the head of the church and will strive to obey His command that His church should be called a House of Prayer.
The goal of the Impact Life Ministry is to create deeper relationships among the members of FAI through support groups for every phase of life. We strive to improve the quality of life through “life application” training opportunities.
Impact Marketplace trains and develops the soft and hard skills necessary to launch businesses and succeed in a business environment.
The purpose of the Impact Media Ministry is to create life-changing moments through the fusion of technical and creative arts. It is our goal, as a media team, to provide clear and intelligible sound that is transparent and distraction free to the listener.
The Impact Member Care / New Members Ministry actively supports the FAI ministry by welcoming new members and offering member care and support to FAI members during times of need.
Impact Ministers are called to effectively affect the lives of people through the spoken word, spread Gospel of Christ, prayer, support, deliverance and spiritual service. This is obtained through systematic study of God’s word, participation in ministry opportunities and ongoing exploration and refinement of each minister’s unique gifting.
The Purpose of the FAI Outreach Ministry is to provide a safe environment for people to build trust with FAI before they try our Sunday Services through the Ministry by way of (Events, Classes/Seminars and Service Opportunities). This provides great opportunities for the Ministry to invite family and friends, which in turn sparks conversations about FAI and most importantly Jesus Christ!
Please read before volunteering!
Beginning January of 2020, City Gospel Mission is implementing a new process to track and account for all of our volunteers, including all volunteers who serve in the Diner. We greatly appreciate your help with this process and will make it simple.
Every person who volunteers with City Gospel Mission more than one-time needs to complete an online volunteer registration form. This is a one-time, very short form that we must have everyone complete. Once completed, you won’t have to do it again!
Here is the volunteer registration link that is unique to Fresh Anointing Impact Church.
If you should have any problems accessing the link please contact for assistance:
Janean Parson @ email@example.com
Please read the information below which explains in more detail why this is necessary.
Volunteer Guidelines & Policies – Homeless Shelter & Diner
Relationships & Boundaries
- Be yourself. Our community is beautifully diverse. Everyone is welcome. Our personal uniqueness makes us who we are, so be you!
- We need each other. Relationships take time and are a mutual exchange between people. Coming regularly, actively listening, and fully engaging will help establish relationships with those guests who you naturally connect with.
- Stay connected. If your group includes children, an adult needs to be with them at all times.
- Share your life, not your address. By their very nature, relationships involve sharing aspects of our lives with one another. Personal journeys, interests, hobbies, triumphs and failures. We encourage you to share these aspects of your life. We also acknowledge certain limitations are necessary for safety sake. Please avoid giving personal information such as your address, phone number or social media information without prior approval from your staff supervisor. Also, do not invite any guests or participants to your home.
- No room for romance. The integrity of City Gospel Mission’s work depends on healthy boundaries in the community. It is important that every volunteer avoids any romantic or flirtatious behaviors with anyone in the community. For your safety, and the safety of others please refrain from being alone while serving at CGM.
Personal Conduct & Other Important rules
- Leave Valuables at home. Please remember to lock your doors and leave valuables at home (including purses), or out of sight! Don’t move items to your trunk after arriving. City Gospel Mission cannot take responsibility for any damage or loss incurred to your vehicle or its contents while you are serving at City Gospel Mission.
- Money isn’t the answer. Understanding that poverty is rooted in something far greater than mere financial need, and that monetary gifts can be a complicating factor in relationships, we prohibit monetary or other gifts to people in our community at CGM.
- Dress Code – Clothing can be distracting! We ask that you dress modestly and comfortably, so you can really focus on the task at hand – relationships! Please avoid tight, low, and barely-there tops, short shorts and skirts, and muscle shirts (women and men). Please also avoid wearing clothes that advertise, promote, or portray sex, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs or violence.
- …but words will never hurt me. We disagree! Our goal is to facilitate and participate in edifying conversation. We request that cursing and harsh words are avoided while serving with City Gospel Mission.
- Mission Confidential. Please no photos or sharing the personal information of those not in your volunteer group.
- For Safety Sake! If anything causes you to feel uncomfortable, or seems inappropriate, unsafe, or is concerning, please report it to the staff person on duty. Our goal is to keep the community as safe as possible.
- When in doubt, defer it out. Staff are trained, and equipped with the resources to address concerns that may arise, — when in doubt, ask a staff member. If the media or news wants to talk to you about CGM please contact the staff on duty. Staff members have your best interest at heart, please listen to their instruction and respect their authority. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
If you have additional questions about getting involved in Impact Outreach at Fresh Anointing Impact Church, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Paige DuBose at email@example.com.
The Impact Protect and Serve Ministry’s mission is to provide a safe environment for people to experience God and connect with other FAI members to further the Kingdom. Members who are interested in working with the Impact Protect and serve Ministry can expect to start out on the Security Team which requires that they work a minimum of one Sunday per month during service and be available for special assignments.
The FAI Public Relations ministry assures the mission along with FAI events and activities extend throughout the community. This ministry promotes church and ministry-sponsored events through various media formats and public appearances.
The purpose of FAI Impact Relationships is to provide spiritual support and tools to individuals in all levels of relationships, whether married or single (never married, single again, and dating seriously). We strive to equip and encourage healthy relationships in our community that will overflow outside the walls of the church.
Fresh Anointing Impact Church is committed to helping you become a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ. From the initial decision to find out more about the vision of FAI, to a fulfilling leadership role on our team, we will provide you with a path to experience growth and fulfillment.
If you are new to Fresh Anointing Impact Church, your first step is to register below for the next four-week FAI Impact Track session.
The Impact Track curriculum is comprised of four specifically designed classes. Each session helps you take a step towards God’s plan of fulfillment for your life and equips you to become an active member of Fresh Anointing Impact Church.
ESSENTIALS 101 (First Sunday)
Explore the essential tools and beliefs that produce a more meaningful relationship with Christ.
BELONGING 201 (Second Sunday)
Become better acquainted with the story, vision, and values of FAI. Come to connect with others and have the opportunity to become a church member.
DISCOVERY 301 (Third Sunday)
Discover and understand how your personal and spiritual makeup reveals a path to your purpose. We believe God created every person with a specific plan for their life.
IMPACT TEAM 401 (Fourth Sunday)
Find out more about the community, growth, and fulfillment that comes from being a valued volunteer at Fresh Anointing Impact Church.
The 4-week Impact Track sessions will be held the following months in 2020 at 10:30am.
- February 2020 (1st – 4th Sundays)
- April 2020 (1st – 4th Sundays)
- June 2020 (1st – 4th Sundays)
- August 2020 (1st – 4th Sundays)
- October 2020 (1st – 4th Sundays)
- December 2020 (1st – 4th Sundays)
Note: You will need to attend all 4 sessions in one month to complete Impact Track and be eligible to join a FAI Ministry.
Please register for the next upcoming session below.
The Mark Of A Leader
(4 week Leadership Course)
Is a leader made or born?
What is the biblical difference between power and influence?
What is the difference between being a servant and servant leadership?
All of these questions and more will be discussed in the 4 Week FAI Leadership Curriculum “The Mark Of A Leader.”
Dates: March 2020 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Sundays)
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am
Location: Fresh Anointing Impact Church
To reserve your space, please register for the 4 week session below no later than Wednesday, February 26th.
Please plan to attend all 4 sessions.
The Purpose of the FAI Worship & Arts Ministry is to create an atmosphere for worship and praise. We usher in the presence of the Lord through song, music, mime, dance, the spoken word, drama, and more. The Ministry strives to up lift and encourage people from all backgrounds.