Cinderella Syndrome: When Life is Not a Ball
If you missed the initial session of the new FAI Women’s Bible Study, your next opportunity to participate is coming!
The next 6 week Virtual session is titled “Cinderella Syndrome: When Life is Not a Ball”
Here’s what you will experience during the May 2nd – June 11th sessions.
- Virtual Community with a small group of women
- A themed curriculum with content to address the issues women face
- Accountability to learn and study the word of God each week
- Virtual Group discussion and engagement
- Practical application of the word of God, allowing you to win in everyday life
If you are interested in actively participating in the May 2nd – June 11th sessions, please click this link to reserve your spot no later than Friday, April 9th.
Once we receive all responses, you will be assigned to the group that meets at that same day and time each week. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.